Wednesday, December 26, 2012

needle painting


I combined a couple different angles of this image.  It is one of my favorite shots from early morning at Rasmussen Woods where I also go to visit with my tree.  I am still working through plans for the upcoming year; ways to stay true to my whimsie while also exploring what touches me a little deeper if for nothing else but my own artistic and creative exploration. 


Too often I get stuck in this mind set that everything I design needs to be something that someone would want to stitch themselves.  I rarely design and stitch just to explore for myself anymore.  I've not had time. I need to make that time. Little pockets here and there. Or just simply put away  whatever I am doing commercially and do it.

And so that will be part of my plan for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!