Saturday, January 28, 2012

snowballz buttons

As you might have figured out, I am on a button kick.  Last night I stayed up and goofed around with some teeny tiny snowmen and today I am going to start stitching a few of them to try out on self cover buttons.


Each of these fit within a 20w x 20h grid and should work on size 60 (1 1/2 inch) buttons. 

Finished my first painting in class on Thursday night, so I need to go through my scraps for pieces of fabric to put together a new canvas.  I am quite pleased with the way the first one turned out. Images coming, will take a few pics on Tuesday night at class. It is quite abstract, and really textured and it felt great to be working with something other than my usual comical illustration.

I've also crocheted some lacy little flowers with hand-dyed cotton crochet thread that I hope to snap some pictures of today. But for now, it's time to go grocery shopping. Okay, I need to finish my coffee and then I am off to do some shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!