Saturday, January 14, 2012

productive day!

I finished the two baby quilts I was working on, and I tell you all a little more about them later this week.  I am just so happy to have them done and they'll be delivered tomorrow to the one I made them for.  I'm not sure what it is, but I just cannot sleep anymore. Even with the freedom to have a proper sleep in today, I was still up at 6:45am. It did give me a full day though to finish the quilts and then scoot right into stitching after lunch, and I was able to finish (finally!!) Lil' Flakes: Snowfall #4.



Each of our four little friends stitches up at about 40w x 40h, give or take a stitch or three. I stitched mine over two threads on 28ct. Babbling Brook hand dyed jobelan from Wichelt Imports.  They all use DMC threads.  They're a quick stitch and the perfect size for so many projects.  

The next project I believe will be The Emerald Forest.  I found these really pretty bugle beads that I think I am going to use instead of the seed bead mix I had originally planned on using. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!