It's worked with DynaFlow paints and fabric crayons.
I also started charting more designs for the 'no backstitching' group of cross stitch. I am about half-way through stitching the first and hope to have it done after the weekend. I've yet to decide if I'm going to work simple buttons into these as embellishment yet, or if I'm just going to leave them as simple as they are.
And, last but not least, I completed a quirky little patchwork bit of recycled fabric out of the scraps of vintage handkerchiefs I have been using for the hanky flowers.
Finished my college courses and will have my AAS in Graphic Design now. The summer will be spent exploring a whole lot of things before I return to Minnsota State Mankato
to finish my BFA in Painting and Print Making.
Then, who knows!