Monday, May 9, 2011

Creative 365: Days 59 & 60

Yesterday after I finished cleaning up the studio and figuring out just what I have, (and I found out I had a lot more than I thought I did!) I picked up an old project to play for awhile. I have been goofing around off and on with altering books, and this is one of my oldest "covers" that I am continuing with again.
Book Altering

My newest cross stitch series that uses a lot of bold color and a lot of shape to create the design instead of my usual backstitching to create definition.  I am really happy with the way it is turning out and am excited about upcoming designs for this group.  I stitched yesterday and this morning and hope to pick it up again later this afternoon after teaching my last after school art class for the season!

Sunbather , CM Designs 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!