Monday, May 23, 2011

Creative 365: Day 68

I was digging around in the studio today, looking for scraps of cotton muslin that I knew were there someplace and came across two pieces of fabric that I had purchased at the thrift store some time ago. They were one of those 'don't know what I'm going to do with it just yet, but I know I will do something one day' purchases. 

Well now that I started painting fabrics, these two pieces set the wheels in my head to turning. Squeak. Squeak. Squeak....

I *think* the fabric was at one time a pillow case, although I'm not sure as it was cut apart when I bought it. But it has made an interesting canvas for painting.



I also spent a bit of time stitching today, the second of the Color Bittz series of no backstitching patterns.


And now, back to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!