Tuesday, February 8, 2011

next in the q-snaps


I have started stitching a piece that I am calling (for now!) Frosted Hugs. It is one of two pieces, both will use DMC flosses and threads from Weeks Dye Works and will have some bead work as well.


The second is a young boy who is going ice fishing with our wintertime friend, complete with  hat with ear flaps!

They should stitch up at about 100h x 80w.

It is also official! I am returning to Minnesota State-Mankato this fall to start the coursework to finish up my BFA in Art with concentrations in painting and printmaking. I hope to have it done in three semesters.  I am really looking forward to getting into the studio again. I might take a class this summer just to get things rolling!

I will be finishing up my A.A.S in Graphic Design in May as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!