Monday, February 28, 2011

Creative 365: Day 7, and Introducing "Snowy Snuggles"

Today's creative work was a little different.  I have been working to redecorate my bedroom, trying to capture a little more of my Bohemian self.  I found some really interesting fabric recently and have used it to cover part of the wall behind my bed.

I plan on doing more to the wall as I find fabric. I also have a canopy coming that I intend to dye!

In cross stitching news, I have finished a new design and changed the name to "Snowy Snuggles"

Snowy Snuggles  CM Designs 2011

The piece uses DMC, Weeks Dye Works and Kreinik Blending Filaments and finishes at 90w x 107h.  Next up, the companion piece, "Frozen Fishing". 

2 comments:

  1. i ADORE that print.
    can i steal your photo for my tumblr? (http://bohemianshoebox.tumblr.com/) with full credit back here of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to grab it, Monica! I love the images you share and would be tickled to have mine there too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!