Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vivianne of The Little Snowballz


I finished Vivianne of the Little Snowballz this morning. She is stitched over two threads on 28ct. Thyme Jobelan from Wichelt Imports and finished at 72w x 95h and uses 8 DMC colors.

This leaves four more Little Snowballz in the series. They've all been charted and are ready for stitching.  I will be starting Willie this afternoon. (With Xavier, Yazamine and Zeke wrapping up the line).

I have some other floral ideas that I am going to sit down and sketch out later this week, and I also think it is time to revisit the FernFolk Series. I had a stitcher suggest that I get some girls into the line seeing as its been all lads so far!

I have also had several requests for a check-off list for the Little Snowballz, so I will be trying to get that taken care of and up in a printable pdf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!