Sunday, January 10, 2010

Frostbite, Fred & Ferdinand

Tomorrow is the start of the new semester and I am really looking forward to my classes. Continued work with the Adobe Creative Suites software, a class that will help me start to put together a portfolio of my graphics work, a web development class and the one that I am just bouncing in my seat over, a straight up honest to goodness drawing class.

I am fortunate enough to have Thursdays and Fridays free of class, which means I will have more time to play in the studio. I might just get to the stack of 'if I only had time' projects.

On the stitching front? I am almost done with the stitched version of my Habitat for Humanity card, and have named the three snowy fellows "Frostbite, Fred & Ferdinand". I am stitching it over two threads on a wonderful new Jobelan from Wichelt Imports. Christmas Green. And it is without doubt green. I've also worked in a few Kreinik metallics into this one, #4 braids along with DMC flosses and am hoping to complete the piece by mid-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!